2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2011 10:20 AM by profchiara RSS

Free Internet Worldwide | Platinum & Gold Elite

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

http://cache.marriott.com/Images/ConfigurablePromotions/MR_High_Speed/MR_oscar_landing_pg_smREV.jpg

It's official!  As of January 7, 2011, Marriott Rewards Platinum and Gold members receive complimentary Internet service worldwide.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free Internet Worldwide | Platinum & Gold Elite
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Now if only it were faster and more consistently so!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free Internet Worldwide | Platinum & Gold Elite
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

This is great news!  My past experience is that it always depended where I stayed whether or not they charged me for Internet -- they never did at the Grand Flora (even a few years ago) or at the Renaissance Polat but they did at the Cairo Omar Khayyam and many other hotels.  19.95 euros a day can quickly add up!

ProfChiara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...