2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2011 1:20 PM by bayonneboy RSS

New Years Eve NYC

bayonneboy Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello all! I have heard great things about the Marriott Marquis and the Renaissance Times Square in regard to location for the ball drop on New Years. I know that the Marquis has ball drop rooms but aside from having those rooms, has anyone had the experience using either of these hotels to walk outside to watch or restaurants that they have eaten in to watch the festivities. I had seen the ball drop several times many years ago but not recently and will have my family with me. I would like to actually like to be on the street and I know that the Renaissance is right next to the ball. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
  • Re: New Years Eve NYC
    spurfan Platinum

I wonder why this post is showing up now or are you planning for News Years Eve 2012?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Years Eve NYC
    bayonneboy Platinum 1 Reviews

I know it is VERY early but Yes I am crazy and planning for New Years 2012.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...