4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2011 2:53 PM by nuhusker RSS

LINCOLNSHIRE RESORT in CHI Town area

bybyhilton Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chicago, Illinois, USA
  • Re: LINCOLNSHIRE RESORT in CHI Town area
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Great place to stay!

You will have to commute to downtown if you need to get there!

Very comfortable property.  Lot's to do for dining in the area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews

Another tip might be NOT to refer to Chicago as "CHI Town," as you do in your post.  As a former resident of the city, I can attest to the fact that Chicagoans hate that.  They regard people who use this term as someone who just fell off the turnip truck, as it were.

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews

And here I thought it was caused by falling off the haywagon??!!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I didn't realize that people from Chicago were so sensitive.  Thanks for letting us all know.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...