2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2011 6:11 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Marriott Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti

jrigby Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

This is one of the most well run hotels in which I have stayed.  The staff is professional, courteous, and attentive - from the bartender to the front desk.

The food is above average, and fresh.

The workout facilities are clean and ample.

Ask for a "view of the lake", which faces east, and has a great sunrise.  The concierge lounge is very well run, and is a nice space.

Overall, this is a very nice property, on par with Four Star properties where I have stayed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA
  • Re: Marriott Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti
    kljones15 Gold

I stayed here 3 nights in the Spring of 2008.  It was everything I hoped it to be and everything listed in the original post. Highly recommended.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

My experience was also delightful!

The downtown was also very nice for dining.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...