7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2011 10:00 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Cards

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My new Marriott Rewards Plutonium/Titanium Card arrived today in the mail but it melted my mailbox and the Hazmat team is coming! (just kidding).

I would love to hear from other Insiders who have had their new cards delivered in the new year (2011).  As a lifer I guess that I will have to be content with my old one, but it's always nice to hear that others have been rewarded for their loyalty.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cards
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1f/Unobtainium.PNG/250px-Unobtainium.PNG

Very amusing, reminiscent of Unobtanium from Avatar.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Stepping... Thank goodness it wasn't kryptonite!

I soothed my hands with Aloe, which grows as a weed around here (see below)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping,

Have not got mine!

The government will protect me when mine comes in!  It's the same as "When my ship comes in, I Know I will be at the airport!"

stevew Platinum

There were some fires reported in Post Offices lately, maybe it was your Plutonium card.

New cards were just mailed, I got mine yesterday.

Thanks Steve--given that we're at the end of the mail's food chain, perched on the edge of the continent, we might see it sometime this month (or next).

tjcnewyork Platinum

http://blog.utest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/duke-nukem-forever-e1294197782513.jpg

Very amusing. Above: Plutonium man after the fire self-ignited at the Wired Vaporware Awards

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...