0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 11:35 AM by hahaha48 RSS

Marriott La Jolla California

hahaha48 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I use to stay here a lot 15 years ago when my son went to school in UC San Diego. I just revisited it last weekend. The best deal is to book the room with parking included. It was still as good as 15 years ago. The only bad part is they did not gave me breakfast for platinum elite when the lounge is closed for the weekend. The best part is this is the only hotel that actually gave me credit for my free weekend coupon. Every other time I  use the coupon , not only I have to give the hotel a copy when you check in, but they usually do not give you the credit and you have to ask them to remove one night charge when you check out. Some hotel even lost the coupon you gave them when you check in and so I always print 2 copies. This hotel is great and again as I said is the only hotel that did all crediting on their own and I do not have to ask them when checking out

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Diego, California, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...