Just in from the issuer of the Marriott Rewards Visa Premier card:

"The Elite Nights promotion will continue in 2011. You
will continue to earn 1 Elite Night for every $3000 spent
as a running total based on calendar month. Elite Nights
will appear on your Marriott Rewards member account by the
15th day of the following month. (i.e. If you spend $3000
by March 5, 2011, you will receive 1 Elite Night by April
15, 2011.)"

FYI card users and potential ones:  A "cheap" way to earn EQNs.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The paper, I mean, Points Chase
    nycedp Gold
    Currently Being Moderated

If I spend $4,500 in a month is the extra 41500 "lost" or  roll over to next month?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The paper, I mean, Points Chase
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

It is a running total:

If you spend 3000 in one month you get one night, 6000 you get two nights, etc.  If you spend less they wait until you hit that $3000 mark and then award the night the following month as their email says.  In essence you can divide your total annual Visa bill by 12--let's say it's $40,000 for a year--and you would get 13 (for 39,000 dollars in spending) EQNs and still have a $1000 balance left.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...