Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2011 1:58 PM by buduardo RSS

megabonus winter-spring -old

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When I called today about my inability to register for MegaBonus online I found out something I hadn't realized.  The agent notified me that for this one it is not necessary to use VISA.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: megabonus winter-spring
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

correct.  that was clear from the beginning.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: megabonus winter-spring
    buduardo Platinum

That's a good thing.  I understand about sponsorships, but I dislike the megabonus promotions that require a specific credit card - most of my travel is for business and we are obligated to use the company credit card for all travel expenses; if it doesn't align with the megabonus mandated card, it's tough luck.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...