3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2011 10:31 PM by chsgirl RSS

Buenos Aires Argentina Plaza Marriott great stay

tgrahek Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Before my trip I read a lot of reviews of Buenos Aires Argentina Plaza Marriott.  There were a few that posted concerns.  We had an incredible stay.  The service was top notch in all areas.  Sandra worked in the Executive Lounge.  She found out my kids have celiac disease and can not have gluten or dairy and each day ordered special scrambled eggs without milk so my children had food to eat there.  The hotel was very clean and the rooms were what I expect in a Marriott.  Don't think negative things by the few bad reviews of this hotel.  It is a great pearl in a historic 100 year old shell.  It also is located in a great shopping location off Florida Ave, across from a large park, and steps from the subway.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Re: Buenos Aires Argentina Plaza Marriott great stay
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Tgrahek,

Thanks for sharing this with us!

It is great to hear that your children were looked out for!

Sounds like a wonderful experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

theolejudge Gold 4 Reviews

Thanks for the report. I am going to Prague in June staying at the Marriott but on our next trip Sally and I plan to go to Buenos Aires.

chsgirl Platinum 4 Reviews

The Marriott Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires was one of my most favorite Marriott experiences!  My family and I stayed there for 6 nights in April 2010 and every moment was special.   One of the best suggestions I can make for everyone traveling there is to use the Virtual Concierge (Gold & Platinum) to book transportation (car service) from the airport.  There was a driver waiting for us with a van  (7 total on this trip).  The cost was worth every penny (about $80 US) since our plane from ATL arrived at 7 a.m. on a weekday - took about an hour.  We used the same car service going back to EZE.  The amount could be put on my hotel bill and there was no guessing how much it would cost - it was the same price regardless of time spent traveling. 

The Hotel Lounge was fantastic and so was the Hotel Concierge Service - they booked us on a fantastic tour of Buenos Aires (wish we had done this on our first day) and helped guide us to a proper travel agent, so we could book a trip to Colonia, Uraguay as a day trip!

If it were up to me - I would travel back there every year...for the culture, the food, the wine and the shopping!  ENJOY!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...