Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

11 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2011 11:56 AM by klaus29 RSS

Problems Winter-Spring MegaBonus?

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem I am -- when I clicked on the upcoming MegaBonus promotion to find out what my personal MegaBonus was -- said you could register as of December 16 -- it just brought me back to the same page.  Has anyone else experience that?

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Problems Winter-Spring MegaBonus?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Hi Professor:

If it's the MegaBonus running from Feb 1 to April 30, 2011, quite a few of us had this problem. If you scroll back on the "Marriott Rewards" Forum there is a "Spring 2011 MegaBonus" on Dec 16 started by Taxman415 that has a lot of discussion about not being able to get to the registration page and I know I was being returned to the same page also.

I finally sent an e-mail to Customer service and they contacted me within two hours of my e-mail informing me what my Spring MegaBonus program was and that I was registered. The next day, the Spring Program was on my personal promotion page and I was registered. I'm not sure how others have been handled, but maybe they can post in to let us know.

Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I had the same issue and then one day I found I was registered.  go figure...

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I am not registered automatically as I was the in the past so will call them on Monday to confirm.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Thanks, all!  This should be clarified, because there is the basic implication based on past promotions that we are automatically registered.  The other thing that bothers me is that it tells you you can find out what your promotion is by clicking on the link -- and it just takes you back to the link.

ProfChiara

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews

I experienced the same closed loop problem with no access to specific Megabonus info.  Called the MR office last week and the glitch evaporated.

Who knew?

tjcnewyork Platinum

Same here.  Checking just now, the loop is gone.  Anyone get this offer?

Register by selecting the "Register" button or by calling 888-MARRIOTT by March 31, 2011.

Stay at any of more than 3,300 participating hotels between February 1, 2011 and April 30, 2011.

Earn 1 free night for every 2nd paid stay, up to 2 FREE NIGHTS!

keglerbill Platinum 1 Reviews

I just checked -- still the same loop.

chrisdc Platinum 1 Reviews

It looks like i was automatically registered.  My bonus is 40,000 points for 20 night stayed (25,000 at 15 nights).  Free points!

keglerbill Platinum 1 Reviews

Still in a loop.

Sent a Private Message to Andrew, as suggested by him in the Insiders' thread. No response as of yet.

tjcnewyork Platinum

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/TJCNEWYORKINSIDERS/Megabonus2011.jpg

All - The new Megabonus 2011 is mainstream on Marriott.com and the looping behavior should be fixed.

klaus29 Silver

and  one  more  time  i  get  the  megabonus what i dont  want.  with  stays  maximum  25000 points.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...