6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2011 5:24 PM by profchiara RSS

Happy New Year Marriott

kahunapremier Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Rewards posters. May you have peace, a warm room, a soft bed and all things good from Marriott. See you folks on the road in 2011, should be another good year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happy New Year Marriott
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

back at you!  Peace on earth, good will toward men (and women)!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Today is 1/1/11 -- fun to type in! Best wishes to ALL for a safe, healthy, and prosperous New Year (with that combination you'll surely also be happy)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I'll second that! Here's to a year filled with success and with family time as well as nights spent on the road with Marriott as our host.

Let's not forget this year marks a decade since we were all touched by the events of that September day in 2001, and honor those whose sacrifice is remembered now and forever.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I second what everyone said -- May it be a happy, peaceful and prosperous year.

NUHUSKER, I was thinking the same thing this morning.  How many people do you think are buying 1111 lottery tickets :).

ProfChiara

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Like 1961, you can write today's date upside-down and no one will know the difference!

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I almost made a critical mistake (horrific for a medievalist) in saying that such a thing as 1111 would not happen for another millennium. While technically true, we will still (hopefully) have 111111 and 121212 next year.  But after that the cycle can never repeat (mathematicians correct me if I'm wrong) until the 4th millennium.

ProfChiara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...