4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2011 12:16 AM by Segments RSS

I love Marriott

sugahbear Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I love Marriott's hotels!  They are consistent and reliable.  I recently stayed at the Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway and found it incredible.  Modern, good food, comfortable and convenient to the Airport.  I will always stay at Marriott if I have a choice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
  • Re: I love Marriott
    You will always have a choice, this is America!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

teddy1 Silver

I hate Marriot's website... how in the hell do you exchange your week for points on-line using their current website???? how how how?

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

teddy1:

It's a different website. Go to http://www.my-vacationclub.com and sign in. You will be re-directed to your resort page. Look on the right hand side of the page and there is a link to "Trade for Marriott Rewards Points" Click on it and follow the flow.

I think a trade for points has to be done by the end of today.

Good luck!

Segments Platinum 4 Reviews

Glad to hear that Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway lived up to expectations.  I am often in Atlanta and stay at the other Airport Marriott on Best Rd which has always had good service.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...