2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2010 10:09 PM by nuhusker RSS

Santa Fe, NM Courtyard or Fairfield Inn

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'll be in Santa Fe next week for one night.  Never been there.  Any feedback from insiders on which hotel is the better of the two?  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
  • Re: Santa Fe, NM Courtyard or Fairfield Inn
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Hey Husker, Happy New Year!  I have stayed at the couryard and at the Residence inn.  No experience with ff inn.  Of the two I stayed at, I would take the Residence Inn.  Neither were too much to brag about.  Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Santa Fe, NM Courtyard or Fairfield Inn
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Hey, thanks Shoeman.  And Happy New Year to you also!  Interesting that from what I've seen on Marriott and other websites about the three Marriott properties in Santa Fe, none of them impress me a whole lot.  My wife called each of them and was told that the FFI has been remodeled within the past year, so I'm thinkiing that's where I'll stay.  It's only one night...will be attending a memorial service for the commander who officiated my USAF retirement...over 16 years ago.  Thanks for your input.  Always good to see, and hear, you on Insiders.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...