1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 29, 2010 2:12 AM by jerrycoin RSS

The Cadillac Rental principle

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just rented a Cadillac full size car for two days from National Rent a Car at the princely sum of $93 a day, not including tax!  The car is roadworthy but is a 2010 model and has 21,000 miles on the odometer. The Sirius/XM radio subscription has also ended.

So, I just spent top dollar for a not so top dollar rental. In getting this car (there was a reason for this rental that's not so relevant here), but I wonder if anyone has paid top dollar for a hotel room and gotten the one with all that mileage on it?

Just wondering if anyone has paid what are Cadillac rates for used Chevy performance in a hotel?   Do tell, please.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The Cadillac Rental principle
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Stepping,

I have not had that experience yet, but, when I see it's going to cost me $429 a night to stay at The Camelback Marriott in Scottsdale in Jan., I am getting that "Feeling"!

Stayed there 20 years ago and loved it, but sometimes that FF looks pretty good there!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...