2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2010 11:58 PM by anadyr RSS

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

For all of you who celebrate holidays this season as well as those of you who don't, I send my wishes for happiness, health, prosperity and all good things in the New Year.

I send my special thanks and greetings to those who are far away from home and wishing they 'were home for the holidays.'

I wish us all a wonderful New Year's!  Even though all of you sound like you will be partying and I -- by willful contrast -- will soundly be asleep, I think we all look forward to better days ahead.

Cheers, ProfChiara (along with my beautiful 1-1/2 year-old cat Leelee, whose photo I finally got to be recognizable size by using my blackberry rather than my camera)

PS A final shout-out to all the amazing women and men I met this past year in my travels abroad, many at Marriotts.  They all made me see the world in new and different ways.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Merry Christmas to you, Professor.

And a very special prayer and Merry Christmas for our military men and women defending freedom at home and overseas.  I hope you all get a very special homecoming welcome at Bangor or elsewhere very soon.  I salute you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

It's a season that means a lot to many of us, not just Marriott Rewards Insiders.  We look back over a year and anticipate a new year and find solace in knowing that we've done our best to make this a better world, one that we can pass on to the next and the next generation.

It's not just points and elite status but as the Professor reminds us, its the wonderful people with whom we've come in contact over the years when we stay at Marriott properties.  Many are working over the holiday to make travel more enjoyable and to them, all over the world, I extend my heartfelt thanks for making a trip more than getting to a place, but a journey to remember.

To all, the most joyous of holiday greetings and my wishes for a prosperous and healthy 2011.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...