1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 22, 2010 7:54 PM by tef6178 RSS

JW Marriott Cancun - Club 91 - WORTH IT

dczerkle Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are just wrapping up a 5 night stay (Dec. 18 - Dec 23, 2010) at the JW Marriott Cancun.  We stayed on the Club 91 level (14th floor) and it is well worth it for a family of four.  The staff is amazing (German, Rosario, Julia, etc.) and the food presentations are perfect.  We didn't need to leave the resort or venture out for meals.  Free drinks after 6 were a nice surprise also.

The weather was perfect, the beach and pools are close to each other, and our favorite activity was collecting seashells.  I have stayed at many JW Marriotts for family vacations (Orlando, Scottsdale, Kaui, Big Island, Austria) and this one is the nicest by far.  The travel magazines have continuously ranked this hotel with extremely high ratings and I can vouch for the great service and comfortable surroundings.  We will definitely come back and I will recommend this property to all my friends.

• Re: JW Marriott Cancun - Club 91 - WORTH IT
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

DC:

Thanks for the info! Sounds great. Was thinking about going there and this sure helps make the decision easier.

Did you book at Club 91 or were you upgraded? How was the transportation from and to the airport?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...