4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2010 5:05 PM by intlflyer RSS

Hertz Rentals

kellyz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone had trouble getting the points bonus for Hertz rentals? I always have to fill out Hertz retro credit, it doesnt automatically post. Has anyone else had this issue?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hertz Rentals
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Yes, I have; on more than one occasion. I finally decided that I refuse to chase it any longer and now just book with Hertz where I use the airline discount (they're all the same as far as the discount amount) and have any rental points booked to my airline account.

I hate to sound like such a boo bird, but at some point, one gets tired of the aggravation. This was one of those times. I never have to chase the airline to post the points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kahunapremier Platinum

No issues on my end, but I stopped booking Hertz due to the business I partner with uses Avis. I will have to say, I have been impressed with Hertz, considering I was a Plat level with Hertz (no longer).

Now an Avis First member and I do like it. But no issues with points posting. I am sure my profile is filled out correctly be it for Airfare, Car, Hotel. And I have my car rentals go towards my airfare program.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I had a six month battle with Hertz to get the posting. It was not a fun experience and  took much too much time.  While they were pleasant on the phone, not much got done after repeated calls.  So lesson learned--I do not use Hertz anymore.

intlflyer Platinum 1 Reviews

I have this problem with Hertz all the time--they are good about posting the points after I have sent them an inquiry, but it should not take an inquiry after nearly every rental to get points posted.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...