2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2010 8:02 PM by NathalieF RSS

Corporaqte Rates

gsmith3d Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

When I travel I ask my customers if they have any corporate rates with Marriott and they never know.  So I have to call each property in the area and ask.  Is there an easier way?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
MI, USA
  • Re: Corporaqte Rates
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

An excellent question. There are a number of nationwide discounts based on corporate affiliation, many of which require the employment by that corporation, and are not available to contract or subcontract persons.  Regional corporate rates may be negotiated with individial hotels, but this varies widely.  Best to ask.  And good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Corporaqte Rates
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Good Afternoon, all.

As noted on a previous thread:

Corporate rates are negotiated individually with each property, so there is no way to see what hotels offer rates to each corporation without contacting the hotel directly.  It would defeat the purpose of offering a special negotiated rate if the rate were made public.  Rates that are negotiated across all hotels have special corporate rate codes that are entered when making the reservation online or are given to the reservations agent when making a reservation.

Again, I hope this helps clarify things - thanks!

-Andrew

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...