Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

17 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2011 9:43 AM by iestrikesback RSS

Spring 2011 Mega Bonus

taxman415 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I wanted to see if other members were being offered a difference Spring Mega Bonus than me... My offer is 35,000 points for 20 stays and additional 15,000 points for 25 stays... I will not hit 20 nights this time of the year was hoping that are other bonus options being offered to others... Thanks...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spring 2011 Mega Bonus
    jmlowenst Silver

The offer I recieved was 1 free night for every 2nd paid stay.  Unforunately, I gernerally don't travel during the period of this promotion.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Does anyone else find it strange that we all get different offers?  It seems like an awful lot of time must go in to finding the appropriate number of bonus points for each person.

ProfChiara

gsmith3d Platinum 3 Reviews

How did you recieve this offer.  Im platinum and was not aware of this program

taxman415 Platinum

gsmith3d Platinum

Thank you just registerd and got the stay two get one night free

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Mine is the "Earn 1 free night for every 2nd paid stay" offer.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Got the same thing and was, for the first time in two offers, was automatically registered by Marriott.  This is a hit or miss thing with these promotions it seems.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I gotta say, these promotions can be real bunk. I go to the promotion page at the Insiders Lobby and click the "Register" and it opens another page. It won't let me register for the Spring 2011 MegaBonus program or see what the 2011 Spring MegaBonus promotion is. The page just returns to the same page and doesn't go to any registration page or program description. 

I type the marriottrewards.com/megabonus... it tells me the page is unavailable. It also tells gives me a link to my online promotional page to see what promotions I can sign up for or that I am already involved with. The Spring 2011 MegaBonus program is not there.

What a colossal waste of my time that I have to go through this exercise when Marriott can't figure out how and when to get pertinent information in front of and to their best customers.....especially when they are advertising the availability of the promotion and providing the links to supposedly get to it and they DON'T WORK. 

The Professor has made mention of promotional problems in a previous post. I have read and responded to other postings that have referenced problems with promotional issues and registration. I have had problems with previous promotions. Why does this have to be a continuing aggravation when it has been reported and discussed here on this forum time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again and again!

columbussig Platinum

I received the same as Taxman and was automatically registered.

Earn 35,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights. Earn an additional 15,000 points after 25 paid nights (for a maximum of 50,000 points).

See Details

You should never give up on your dreams. So to help you make your travel dreams a reality, Marriott Rewards® is once again offering our popular MegaBonus® promotion.

Here's all you have to do to participate and to get once step closer to the vacation you've always wanted:

Register by selecting the "Register" button or by calling 888-MARRIOTT by March 31, 2011.

Stay at any of more than 3,300 participating hotels between February 1, 2011 and April 30, 2011.

Earn 35,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights plus an additional 15,000 points after 25 paid nights, up to 50,000 bonus points!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

me too.  It says to hit the REGISTER box, but there isn't one to push.

kahunapremier Platinum

Get Mega bonus all the time-automatically, be it Spring or Fall. Will hit the 30 days with no problems next year. In fact, first 12 weeks I am out on the road, with one of those weeks on vacation-most likely will use points, but depends as I just might make it a business trip and bill that week.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I decided to send an e-mail to Customer Care about this issue and they responded within two hours of my e-mail. To their credit, they provided in that e-mail the details of the Spring MegaBonus I was getting and apologized for the less than stellar experience I had encountered. The Spring MegaBonus Program was also on my promotional page the next day.

kayjbee Platinum

The Mega bonus is the same for all. The bonuses seem to run about every four months. You might not get full credit for not reaching twenty, but you can still get smaller amounts due to how many nights you stay.

viper16 Platinum

The bonus must not be the same for everybody if some are getting a free night after 2 paid stays and others get a point offer. Personally I would prefer the free night offer rather than the points. I find it funny that a silver member would get the free night bonus while a platinum would get the one for points.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Does anyone know what Hotel Category the free night is eligible for?

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

I believe it is cat 1-4.

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

Mine was 25,000 points after 15 nights, plus an additional 15,000 points after 20 nights.  I was automatically registered.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...