3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2010 2:12 AM by kahunapremier RSS

Our Stay At Bay Point Marriott

kyliz1 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

This is our second stay at Bay Point Marriott in Panama Beach Florida.  The food has been wonderful. You will not be sorry if you stay in and order room service.  The scallops and shrimp in my dinner were excellent.

Try the filet mignon for breakfast! Fabulous and reasonable. The staff very helpful.

The view of the Bay is beautiful.

The spa is very relaxing so be sure to enjoy some time there.  Well back to my vacation... Liz

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Panama City, Florida, USA
  • Re: Our Stay At Bay Point Marriott
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Hi, I second that recommendation, Great hotel and excellent service too!!!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I'm so glad to read these positive comments.  We're planning a trip along the Gulf Coast and were considering this hotel.  I've hoped the pictures on their website were really representative of the hotel.

kahunapremier Platinum

Did you take the boat ride to Shell island? Good stay for a while as you walk in the sand and swim or just relax.

Family stayed there on points during travel baseball-great stay and we will be back there for sure!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...