4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2010 4:02 PM by businesstravel RSS

Curacao Marriott

businesstravel Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We're heading down to the Marriott Curacao for the first time in January.  Has anyone stayed here? What is the area like and things to do?

I'm using points to stay any chance for upgrades?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Curacao
Aruba
  • Re: Curacao Marriott
    kbryanton Member

I have stayed at the Curacao Marriott about 8 - 10 years ago, and its was the best week of vaation that I can remember.  The hotel, staff, food, and room where the best I have stayed at and I would go again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

The Curacao Marriott was built in 1992.  My wife and I stayed 8 days 7 nights to celebrate an anniversary a few years later.  Overall Curacao was one of the most memorable Carribbean experiences we enjoyed.  The service particularly the dining experiences exceeded expectations.

Upgrades are subject to availability and January is a very popular time.  Calling ahead with special requests might make a difference.

pavehoser Platinum 1 Reviews

there is always a chance of an upgrade! my wife and i went there for our wedding anniversary in april and had a great time (and got an upgrade). snorkeling right on site was fantastic.  the food and drinks were exceptional; the staff were the best. we went swimming with the dolphins down town; highly recommend if still available. you need a rental car unless you are planning to stay on site the entire time. enjoy... well worth the trip.

when you swim up to the bar and order a drink, think of us! 

businesstravel Platinum

Thanks for your response, I can't wait to go.  We figured to explore the island we would have to rent a car.  Did you see the other parts of the island?  I've read there are many secluded/empty beaches.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...