3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2010 4:49 PM by spurfan RSS

JW Marriott Desert Springs

spurfan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just learned that the Tuscany Restaurant is no longer at the JW Marriott Desert Springs.  Bummer.  Tuscany was a great restaurant.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Desert, California, USA
  • Re: JW Marriott Desert Springs
    thommac Gold

I wonder how many owners are no longer using the Hotels shops and restaurants since we were kicked out?

I agree, we always dined at the JW at least twice a week

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

What a shame. Tuscany was very good. Did something else take its place?

spurfan Platinum

I was told that the space is empty.  The only restaurants that remain are Mikado, another favorite of ours, and Lakeview.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...