0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2010 10:26 PM by towmama RSS

Surprise Disney World Visit

towmama Member
Currently Being Moderated

We decide on a surprise visit to orlando, disneyworld to pop in on our son and his high school band.  Attending Disney for a special band performance.  My husband and I along with our youngest son plug in the garmin and follow 10 hrs to orlando.  Not knowing where to stay we plug in hotels, first hotel in list is marriott resorts, we dial the number and reserve a room for 2 nights.  The associate on the phone was nice and pleasant - willing to work with our short notice hotel stay.  We get a good nights rest and surprise our son and his school organization the next morning in Magic Kingdom.  “My Holiday Travel Story” is short of a surprise visit to orlando, we make this a great opportunity to take some photos for Christmas cards and have a wonderful trip.  The hotel was comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly and willing to help us with our Disney needs.

Thanks for a great holiday travel trip and stay!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...