2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2010 5:12 PM by nstraveler RSS

Rewards after stay?

jimbof Member
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed in the JW Marriott in orlando two weeks ago and I just found out about this rewards program.  I signed up but I dont know how to redeem those awards?

Does someone know how to do that or if it is possible?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards after stay?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Hi jimbof,

Go to this page

http://www.marriott.com/rewards/rewards-program.mi and check under Marriott Rewards or see TJCNewYork's post on Marriott 101.

Welcome,

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards after stay?
    nstraveler Platinum 14 Reviews

Call the number on the website under my account missing stay and ask. There is a little form and you fax your receipt along with the completed form and if the stay is eligible, it will appear on your statement in a couple of weeks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...