7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2011 3:23 PM by year2member RSS

Rollover 2011

stevew Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Any news on if they will continue Rollover for 2011?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rollover 2011
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

From everything I've heard, YES.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

In looking at my account, as of January 9, it shows 0 nights (though I have stayed two which have not posted yet) and there is no line item for rollover nights.  So, though I assumed I would have 21 nights to rollover this year, it appears I have ZERO, and am not happy.

traveler2 Platinum

We are asking the same question!! Same thing has happened to us.  No rollover has been posted.

traveler2 Platinum

I stumbled upon a live chat  with Marriott while researching and asked about the rewards rollover. I was advised it would be posted by the end of January. We will see!

taxman415 Platinum

Looks like Marriott is NOT rolling "roll over" nights into current year that were rollover from the prior year...

traveler2 Platinum

My account reset today and the rollover nights are there. It may just take a little time.

year2member Gold

my account was just updated, but I am trying to understand just how.  At year end 2010 I had 38 nights, some from stays, some rollover from 09, 15 from rewards credit card annual bonus and a few from every $3000 spent on the credit card.  This morning my account was reset to 0, then at noon pacific time it showed 19.  If all nights are rolled over less the nights needed for silver, I would have received 38-10=28 rollover.  So I am nine fewer.  Could it be that those nights rolled from 09-10 won't roll from 10-11, or maybe the nights earned for every $3000 in spending aren't rolled?  I can't find rollover rules anywhere, would be nice to see how they work.  Anyone know?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...