2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2010 8:20 PM by anadyr RSS

Service

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Ealry yesterday morning at a rainy National Rent a Car lot at the  Dulles Airport in VA,  we showed up to fin that the lot was not that full--typical for early am, so I asked it they had a certain kind of car -- an SUV, a Ford Escape -- and the Manager put on his parka, and left the counter to run over to the wash line, moved a Red one (the only one I could see) to the head of the line, and then drove it around for us under the canopy!

While as an Emerald Elite Member (Equivalent to Platinum Premier) I can choose any car on the Elite aisle most a full-size and smaller, the SUVs are mostly walled off, almost never there, and very expensive. We were not charged the upgrade fee either.

In this case "Kevin" the Manager at National made my day with this small act of generosity! I would say that defines "service."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Service
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

I too am a National Elite member and like you find this to be the case in various National locations.  Its amazing how something seemingly so small can make your entire day or even week. :)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Service
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Have you noticed that the service has improved over the last couple years?  Seems that the "service" back in service! Not always the cheapest but the one that I use as much as possible.  Have you ever made VIP status?  I have not but then I work alone ot for a company which apparently is the entre for that level.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...