6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2010 10:13 AM by frankiesesso RSS

San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina

kellyz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Check out the great view from the hotel room. Awesome hotel, if you get a chance to visit san diego, highly recomended.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Diego, California, USA
  • Re: San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Kelly,

I could not agree with you more!

This is a wonderful place to have a meeting.  I was a guest of Boeing a few years ago, and as a Platinum member, could not have been treated better!

Here are a few of my pictures to share with you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Probably the best location in San Diego and a great hotel as well!

Thanks for your post!

kinseattle Platinum 6 Reviews

The Marriott Resort on Coronado Island across the water is a quieter, lovely alternative.  A water taxi is available to go back and forth.

kahunapremier Platinum

Stayed at that hotel quite a few times, great hotel and staff. The new lobby should be completed, was under renovation when I was there.

onelnsbt Platinum

We agree!  A beautiful hotel with a spectacular view!  However, check your bill carefully before you leave.  We had an  extra night charged to us AND a bar tab of $55 and we didn't even go to the bar!  They straightened it out, but it was a hassle.  Thankfully, they had the signature for the bar tab and it sure didn't match ours!

frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews

One of the best hotels I have stayed at...and they really know how to treat Elite members there!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...