1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 3, 2010 10:20 AM by frankiesesso RSS

Great property in The Woodlands, TX

kimkdallas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Visited the Woodlands Marriott in October for a special evening with my fiancé.   I was really impressed.  The hotel is in a great location, and the overall experience was great.

When we arrived, we went over the main desk.  They quickly alerted the Platinum Coordinator who came over and expedited the process.   We were checked in to a room on the concierge level.  They sent up a platinum gift so that we had a nice snack --- the cheese and crackers was a nice size portion of brie that allowed both of us to have a good snack. 

Rooms were really nice.  It’s obvious the property is fairly new.  It’s standard Marriott, but has a new, modern feel to it.   It was clean, and there were no problems bringing extra pillows. 

Concierge lounge was great.  They had a huge evening spread – 2 hot apps, 1 cold one, plus cheeses and veges.  Everything was well stocked and service was great.   The morning setup was also great.  Eggs, sausage and a cheese platter complimented the normal breads, fruit and cereals.  Staff was friendly and really helpful. 

The best part about this place – beyond the service – is the location.  There are tons of restaurants and things to do within walking distance.  We tried Hubbell and Hudson ---- which I’ll write up separately.  There’s a movie theatre, shopping and the waterway if you aren’t in the mood for mass consumption.  Overall, it’s beautiful and I’d go back in a heartbeat!

• Re: Great property in The Woodlands, TX
    frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I agree...this is one of my favorites--wish I could stay there more often!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...