0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2010 4:27 PM by kimkdallas RSS

Detroit Airport Marriott

kimkdallas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed here for one night in October before a wedding.   Overall, it was a nice stay.

I arrived after midnight, and still had no issues quickly getting a shuttle from the airport.   Driver was friendly and helpful.    Check in was efficient.   

I got a regular king size room on the concierge floor.    Room was comfy -- beds were new and recently remodeled.   It's obvious the property is a little older in style, but with the remodel, it isn't that bad.  Room was clean and the air worked well (always requirements in my book!)

Conceirge lounge is wonderful.   They do eggs, bacon, sausage and potatoes along with the regular cereals, breads, and fruits.   Service there is great --- very friendly.   I've stayed there twice now and have been really impressed.  

They also have a nice indoor pool in the courtyard ---- we used it on prior visits and it was nice as well --- although like all indoor pools, the smell of chlorine is really strong.

Nice place, clean rooms, conveniet to the airport.   I'd definitely do it again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Detroit, Michigan, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...