5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2010 6:59 AM by diogenes72 RSS

Happy Veterans Day

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to wish a Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served our country, as well as their families who have sacrificed so much!

Thank you!
ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Happy Veterans Day
    franke Gold 4 Reviews
    i second that. thank you all.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks Professor, we appreciate it very much.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Professor,

Thanks for the comment!  Note, pictures from La Defense Ren, in Paris, where there is an American section devoted in the graveyard to American Serviceman buried there.

One only has to experience the D-Day arena, and the many other places that Freedom owes a "Reminder" to, that makes us all appreciate our Veteran's!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I second that emotion.....   also, in ther spirit of good deeds mentioned in a prior post, I was able to get a young soldier upgraded today on a flight fom new york.  we are definately blessed.

diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks for your kind wishes for V Day, ProfChiara.  I am a Viet Nam vet, and when one of my colleagues at work shook my hand yesterday and thanked me for my service to our country, I replied that I was grateful for such a comment, and that represented a radical departure from when I returned home from Viet Nam to begin my doctorate, and was actually spit upon by a fellow grad student at one of the most prestigious universities in the US.  I STILL hate Jane Fonda!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...