0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2010 1:08 AM by flightdelayed RSS

Monkey Business

flightdelayed Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Here are some things I have experienced, and think it’s a bunch of “Monkey Business”

Marriott Resort - Macon, GA.  Check your bill they will try to charge you internet fees when you’re a gold or platinum. Even though you’re a Gold and Platinum, They try to sell you different rates for rooms; 8th fl. concierge level is more than 7th fl.  “What happen to free upgrades?”

Booking rooms using Gold or Platinum 1-800- Number.  Calling in your reservation, Most times the room will cost more, than if you book online. I called customer service and they told me they don’t charge service fees. While sitting in front of my computer I checked rates on line while, on the phone with customer service. Customer service showed a $20 higher cost on her screen then what I see.  She kept insisting I was on a wrong site. NOT!.... So what do I find online on the Marriott reservation page “Nobooking fees when you reserve on Marriott.com” Go figure. Gold and Platinum members, should always get the best rates out there, regardless if we book online or call in. What’s next, cutting coupons out?

But, if just in case you find out this happened then you have to go to this page https://www.marriott.com/hotel-rates/travel.mi and fill out claim forms.” Jump through the hoop monkey”

YES, better internet connection speeds “PLEASE YOUR KILLING ME”

Myrtle Beach charges parking. Stop nickel and diming us!

Other than that I like Marriott, You just have to know and learn the game rules!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...