3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2010 12:25 PM by anadyr RSS

BWI Residence Inn -- Getting a little rundown

freighttrain Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed at the BWI Residence Inn and Suites. The rooms are starting to look really worn. My stove did not work. Carpet has seen better days. I turned off the air conditioning (um, because it's winter) to keep it more quiet, but the air conditioner in the hall was just as loud.

It's cheap. So just be fore-warned.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Maryland, USA
  • Re: BWI Residence Inn -- Getting a little rundown
    tjcnewyork Platinum

BWI is close enough to headquarters and the issues described merit scrutiny and remedy.  Did the stay meet your expectations? If not, consider outlining the issues to customer.care@marriott.com.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Residence Inns are on a refubishment cycle and some are woefully out of date.  Considering they are long term stay places and allow pets it's not surprising that the room and facility were so dated.  The new Springhill Suites appear to be more sophisticated and are generally cheaper and where possible I choose them over RIs.

Thanks for the post and the warning.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Residence Inns are on a refubishment cycle and some are woefully out of date.  Considering they are long term stay places and allow pets it's not surprising that the room and facility were so dated.  The new Springhill Suites appear to be more sophisticated and are generally cheaper and where possible I choose them over RIs.

Thanks for the post and the warning.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...