4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2010 11:45 AM by redwood RSS

Club Son Antem

therock Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Any 'insiders' recommendations for Club Son Antem. We shall be visiting the resort soon and I would welcome any recent suggestions for family activities, nearby restaurants, best beaches, car hire and shopping. Feedback on the two golf courses would be great with any thoughts on playing with Juniors.

• Re: Club Son Antem
    tjcnewyork Platinum

As a starting point, check these Insiders posts and have a great trip:

Son Antem Resort & Hotel Mallorca Review

Looking for hints when traveling to Mallorca, Spain...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

therock Silver

TJC - Thanks for the links, much appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

My pleasure!  Do enjoy your trip and take lots of photos to share with us.

redwood Platinum 5 Reviews

Either course works for juniors but you can also opt for just nine holes if you wish.  There a couple of good local restaurants about 5-10 minutes drive in the direction opposite to Palma.  I forget the names but reception does have details.n I found the on site restaurant a bit disappointing.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...