1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 12, 2010 10:44 AM by tef6178 RSS

Courtyard on Olympic Blvd in Los Angeles

cctraveller Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Terrible experience at the Los Angeles Courtyard on Olympic - the rooms are right on the street and the noise is so unbearable I was unable to get a wink of sleep.  I complained to the front desk and he shrugged his shoulders and told me I'd have to request an inside room next time.....All future stays be sure to ask for a room off the street!  At breakfast there was only one poor woman working with the whole dining room full - couldn't get an order in, when I did it came out wrong, ended up having to leave without getting to eat 30 min later....aweful, aweful, experience.  In retrospect I should've stayed at the Hollywood Renaissance!

• Re: Courtyard on Olympic Blvd in Los Angeles
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Sorry about your experience. I've stayed at that Courtyard before and I agree it can be really noisy!

Another option to consider is the Renaissance on Airport Blvd. I was there last weekend and the staff was professional, exceptionally nice and the hotel, although near the airport, was very quiet. The concierge room was a great view on the top floor and the food was very good.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...