3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2010 5:02 PM by randomname RSS

USING POINTS AT VIENNA AUSTRIA MARRIOTT.  WHAT CAN I EXPECT?

rmartinjr Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Platinum member and I am using points (for the first time) for a total of five nights.  Will I only get a "standard" room, or will my status entitle me to an upgraded room if available?  Also, will I be able to get on the Concierge Lounge floor if room is available?  If no rooms available, will I at least get access to the lounge when it is open?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: USING POINTS AT VIENNA AUSTRIA MARRIOTT.  WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
    nyishome2 Platinum 2 Reviews

You should be entitled to the same benefits/perks as if you were paying...upgrades and lounge access

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

My experience in Asia and Europe is that if your Platinum or Platinum Elite they treat you like a king and I have always received very nice upgraded rooms.    Not sure your level but they have always been better then USA hotels no matter if your paying or using points.

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

We stayed at the Renaissance in Vienna and got superb treatment, including access to breakfast and enough light food for dinner.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...