3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2010 4:28 PM by crk530 RSS

SpringHill Suites State College, PA

hadleigh0525 Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just had a fantastic experience with the GM at the Springhill Suites State College, PA.  I had to cancel a Rewards reservation for a Penn State football weekend a few days out due to a death in the family.  Even through the cancellation policy was 30 days out it was smooth and hassle free.  I just went back in to make another reservation for an upcoming football weekend and again Jeff P., the GM, and everyone at the property bent over backwards to help get my family and I a room using points for another Penn State football weekend.  This will be our second weekend up there this year and certainly not the last.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
State College, Pennsylvania, USA
  • Re: SpringHill Suites State College, PA
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I have stayed there twice and each time had a wonderful experience.  Thanks for reminding me of that time and that place.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

I'm shocked they accept points for rooms on Football weekends.  We have two kids at PSU and for the last four years, we have been staying about 30 minutes away because there was no way I was going to pay the ridiculous rates all the in-town hotels charge.  Heck, the Days Inn is $360, two-night minimum.  Thanks for this piece of news.

Do you have to stay two nights?

crk530 Platinum

Terrific to hear, but sorry for your loss.

I stayed there for the Blue-White weekend in 09 and will be doing so again this coming April. Love the hotel and as a poster above stated, thanks for bringing back memories of a wonderful trip. When we were booking for this coming trip, I gave my wife the choice of any of the Marriott properties up there and she responded, "why would we stay anywhere but where we stayed last time?"

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...