3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2011 12:26 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Chicago Marriott/Renaissance with excellent breakfast

chitownwarrior Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello - I'm from Chicago and therefore not familiar with the marriott properties here although I've stayed quite a bit outside chicago in Marriott properties.

I'm thinking of taking my wife for a couple days of rest during week days at a Marriott or Renaissance property in and around Chicago area where they have an awesome platinum Concierge lounge.

Awesome to me is where they serve some excellent breakfast as well as some good snacks/hors devours during dinner time.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

• Re: Chicago Marriott/Renaissance with excellent breakfast
    beausdad Platinum

The Renaissance on Wacker Dr has a great breakfast.  Evening buffet is pretty good.  I have not stayed at the Mag Mile Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

chitownwarrior Platinum

Thank you very much for the recommendation. It's that time and I'm preparing to getaway for a few days and your recommendation is going to help. I'll be checking out the wacker drive renaissance.

Thanks again!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

ChitownW,

You will never go wrong at either of these great properties!

Staying at both many times, I find the Ren. a little more "Romantic"!

You should consider calling the hotels and explaining your situation and see what "Specials", they may do for you.

Good luck!  Please consider a nice meal at the 95th floor at the John Hancock Building.  You won't forget it!

Have fun!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...