3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2010 3:04 AM by hoteldiva RSS

Vail Marriott, The Best Resort?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Vail Marriott has been great for my Winter trips, can there be better?

For a non-skier who just enjoys the mountains I would welcome anyone's suggestions on similar resorts.

Planning a trip over Valentine's Day, and am courious if someone can suggest another property that has the ambiance of this Marriott.

Park City?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vail, Colorado, USA
  • Re: Vail Marriott, The Best Resort?
    kahunapremier Platinum

Deer Valley, Park City....will dine you better, you will ski on better snow and you will have more skiing times than at Vail-because of the location of Utah and SLC airport, Utah offers more value for your money than Vail...hands down.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Kahuna,

Thanks!

I have not stayed at a Marriott property in Deer Valley, but you advice is appreciated.

hoteldiva Platinum

While I try to be a loyal Marriott fan, I do have a few other favorites and of them is The Beaver Creek Lodge, which is in the gorgeous, mountain town of Beaver Creek, Colorado. I grew up in Colorado and I do not ski due to a hip problem, but I thoroughly enjoy the area and count myself lucky to have taken in the beauty that surrounds you up there! The Beaver Creek Lodge is a Kessler property which offers some amazing selections at it's all suite property. To sum it up, I would say it is chic, luxurious, romantic, and charming with plenty of action right near the hotel. We've stayed in the Kessler suite with the creekside view (simply gorgeous in the summer/spring as well) with windows that open up and let the sound of rippling water in. I don't think you realize how luxurious and relaxing this place really is until you step into your room! The list of awards this property has received is very impressive too. You'll find great photos and specials on their website and for even more, go to TripAdvisor.com to read candid reviews and personal photos of the property. Might be worth it to try something new and experience a unique Kessler property - just this one time, of course! : ) We have a Kessler property here in Delray Beach that I'm dying to try.

I believe I still have a contact at Beaver Creek Lodge if you have specific questions about romance packages or accommodations for Valentine's Day. I've sent many people there and they absolutely LOVE the charm of this boutique hotel because it is especially perfect for someone wanting to slip away for a relaxing, romantic getaway with lots of great amenities on the property or within reach. (*There is a great spa very close by too!)

http://www.beavercreeklodge.net/  (you'll find more specific photos of suites/condos on the virtual gallery section).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...