This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2010 11:43 AM by nuhusker RSS

Why Don't We Hear From the Company?

mommom Member
Currently Being Moderated

I find it curious that no matter what forum that I've reviewed, I haven't seen a response from the company.  While learning from other travelers' trials and tribulations is good, I'd like to hear what the company has to say about specific concerns.

I personally can't find an answer to my question about converting my points to a partner.  Did I not select a partner before I earned these points, therefore they can't be converted or what?

Bottom line is I'd like to see some responses from the company.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Why Don't We Hear From the Company?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Actually there have been responses made by Andrew at Marriott that I have seen.  I checked just now in your posting history and could not find the original post--send me an IM with it, and then I can forward to him, or if you'd rather, you can.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Why Don't We Hear From the Company?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Interestingly, I was just thinking the opposite...that is, that Andrew and his team seem to be more closely monitoring and responding to posts than I remember them doing in months past.  Specifically, Andrew picked up on discussion about bed bugs in St. Thomas and the new changes to Ritz Carlton and MR, and provided responses.  You can see some of Andrew's posts by looking at advanced search, and typing Marriott in the insiders name.  Stick with this and you'll learn alot.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...