2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2010 12:20 AM by parisien RSS

What is upgrade certificate

designdeva Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Can someone please tell me what an 'Upgrade Cirtificate" is.  Trying to book hotel on point saver and they tell me how many points and how many upgrade certificates I need.  Any info appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What is upgrade certificate
    gshock Platinum

The hotel is saying that basic rooms are not available only premium rooms. Premium rooms have better views (ie Ocean View, Ocean Front) and therefore require an upgrade certificate. Upgrade certificates can be obtained using your points and in some cases multiple upgrade certificates might be required    

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What is upgrade certificate
    parisien Member

when i book with points in the phuket beach club

a villa  this coost  me 100000 points plus 2 upgrate

certificates  from 15000 each, for  5 nights

why  the  upgrate certificate?  I get  a villa  with 2 sleeping

rooms.

the same is valable  for hotels with a hight categorie level.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...