4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2010 11:05 PM by parisien RSS

USA Today story on free Marriott night

keglerbill Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Today's (Sep 14) USA Today says that Marriott Rewards launched a free-night promotion in which member can earn a free night's stay by paying for two stays with a Visa credit card between Sep 15 and Jan 15.

Anyone heard anything about this from Marriott Rewards? It's news to me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: USA Today story on free Marriott night
    porterjames Silver 1 Reviews

I just read the same story.  I have received no emails from Marriott about this, nor can I find anything at Marriott.com.

I'd like to sign up, since I know I'll stay at least two nights at a Marriott in coming weeks, including this weekend.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

dstrainer Platinum 1 Reviews

okey dokey..... Called the platinum line (800-399-4229) and they said there were a couple of variables... First the tickets expire in 6 months and aren't accepted everywhere. More importantly, you have to choose between that promotion and the mega point bonus they have platinum members. You can't do both Frown...

keglerbill Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks, DsT

I'll stick with the MegaBonus. 50,000 points gets you a free night ANYWHERE -- with some left over!

But -- for people who won't make the required number of night for the MegaBonus, this is a nice alternative.

Too bad can't do both -- that would have been sweet -- in essence getting a two-fer.

parisien Member 1 Reviews

yes you have different magabonus

1  normaly  for silver member

after the first stay  you  get  1 free  night

maximum 2  free  nights

and  with  the  second  you  get  50000 points

for 25 paid  nights

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...