0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 9:22 AM by lqgigi RSS

Wailea Maui - Mala Restaurant

lqgigi Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I returned from our wonderful 10 day vacation in celebration of our 25th Anniversary on Maui.  We hadn't been back on this particular island in 20 years and it has changed.

The Marriott Wailea was a terrific location!!  Beautiful sunsets and next to high-end shopping!!

I wanted to let all know that if you plan to utilize the 2-for-1 Dinner Entree' (Plat benefit) at Mala Restaurant (as I thought I would)DON'T BOTHER!

Although it is not listed as one of the hotels that you cannot redeem it there.  They told me that they could not honor the printout as the restaurant leases its space and not part of Marriott.  I certainly hope Marriott will take note of this as I did have the front desk bring it to their Manager's attention (who knows if that happens).

Anyway, we ended up ordering one pre-fix dinner and my husband opted for a Seafood Pasta dish.  Both were just so, so (mediocre in my opinion).  If I know ahead of time I was not able to use the 2-for-1 before we had sat down and started relaxing, I would have chosen to eat elsewhere - like RUTH's CHRIS STEAKHOUSE @ The Shops in Wailea.

Live and learn!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Wailea - Maui, Hawaii, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...