3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2010 9:26 AM by quiltsue63 RSS

Las Vegas - New Autograph Collection Hotel

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
  • Re: Las Vegas - New Autograph Collection Hotel
    diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks for the post: this is very interesting news.  I have stayed at one of the Autograph Collection hotels (very nice property in Dearborn, MI) and have a reservation for the Glenn in Atlanta in the early Spring.  The addition of this hotel adds an interesting LV option.  I have just returned from Las Vegas, and I stayed a few days at the Renaissance, which I like, and which has the great steakhouse, Envy.  But it is not on the Strip, and because I wanted a few days in that location, I booked at Aria for another few days.  I saw the Cosmopolitan from the window of my suite in Aria, and was curious about it.  This will be a great new property to try, and it has the bonus of enabling one to stay right on the strip and still earn MR points and nights.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

larryallen Platinum 1 Reviews

Any idea when this will be in the Marriott reservation system so we can book award travel there?

quiltsue63 Platinum

It's open for reservations now.  I just booked a room for January after CES.  Got a good AAA rate Sun/Mon.   It really does look great.  

I could not find anywhere that said whether it had a Concierge lounge.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...