3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2011 12:13 PM by mikiegfla RSS

JW Marriott New Orleans

voltrey Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am late in posted this message, but if you are in New Orleans for business or pleasure do stay at the JW Marriott off of Canal Street, and ask for Donna B. to assist with your stay.  She is definitely the most polite, friendly, and will make sure your visit at the hotel is great.  She is truly one of the best Marriott Employees I have worked with.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: JW Marriott New Orleans
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

This is great information!

Will enjoy my upcoming stay at the Marriott NO.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

How was your stay at the JW Jerry?

I had checked into the hotel in 2008 and was a bit disappointed. At the time the rooms were pretty worn down and in need of a desperate update. I also recall the corridors were absolutely frigid.

The only bright spot at that time was my free breakfast at Shula's.

socalscouse Silver 4 Reviews

Many Thanks I leave for NOLA tomorrow, booked into the JW, look out for my report !

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...