3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2015 10:43 AM by kagesan RSS

Amazing Vancouver Pinnacle Marriott

aster1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We stayed one night in the Marriott Pinnacle in Vancouver. It was amazing. We upgraded to a harbor view it was the best $10.00 we ever spent. We must have gotten a super upgrade. We were on the 30th floor of a 31 floor property. What a great way to end our vacation. Got rained out of Vancouver sites but enjoyed the view. Even saw window washers at the building across the street.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Canada
  • Re: Amazing Vancouver Pinnacle Marriott
    dyeliad Platinum 1 Reviews

Just stayed at the Vancouver Pinnacle and had a very similar experience - great harbor view and window washers too!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

that's' great to know .I want to go to Vancouver in the next year or two

kagesan Platinum

my wife and I are celebrating our anniversary

at the vancouver pinnacle marriot.  The level of service and attention have been nothing less than utterly amazing.  Mr. Sean Outerbridge, the property's senior operations manager, took customer service to an entirely new level.  I'm a platinum rewarda member and have only been upgraded at several other properties I've stayed at even though nicer rooms were still available at check in.  This is a bone of contention with many rewards members.  When Sean found out it was a special occasion he went ahead and upgraded us to the best available room he had at check in.  It blew our minds.  he also put some additional personal touches on our stay that he did not have to do. 

Completely separate from our room situation, we found the entire Pinnacle Marriott staff to be excellent. From the immediate opening of our car doors by several valets, to the personable front desk staff, they showed a professional level of attention to detail that was refreshing.  Marriott has hit a home run with this property between their facility updates and nice rooms to their outstanding trained staff .  If only all their properties were run so well.  We are all ready looking through our calendar on when we can come back.  Thank you Marriott for the great memories. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...