2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 10:32 PM by denroadwarrior RSS

Marriott Meeting Point of Contact

pharnden Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone have a good point of contact with someone of significance at Marriott Meetings? I had a negative experience with the Liberty Station Courtyard in San Diego with some unexpected 'service charges' this week that I'm trying to get resolved. I've accumulated 100+ rewarding events nights this year and as a Platinum Premier Elite I don't feel very heard at this establishment on this occasion. Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Diego, California, USA
  • Re: Marriott Meeting Point of Contact
    countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews

Call Alex, the GM at Liberty Station Courtyard.

I have known Alex for a number of years both at Liberty Station and one other San diego-area Courtyard (both operated by Huntington Hotels).  In my experience as a guest at both properties, Alex and his team have always treated me fairly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Meeting Point of Contact
    denroadwarrior Platinum 1 Reviews

I use the Marriott Mission Valley in San Diego frequently and I have found their service to be exceptional.  After the first trip I have been greeted by name in the consierge lounge every time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...