3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2010 1:12 PM by pz390c RSS

Marriott Laguna Cliffs?  Feedback Please

columbussig Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just booked this property for Spring Break with the family next year.  My wife began doing some research and noticed some mixed reviews on travel websites.

I thought I would go to the experts and solicit feedback from this group. 

How is this property?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Columbus, Ohio, USA
  • Re: Marriott Laguna Cliffs?  Feedback Please
    globalgal Platinum

We are scheduled there next week - would also love some feedback...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kahunapremier Platinum

Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa is a good getaway and you will enjoy the location very very much. Haven't stayed there as I stayed at the Newport Coast Villas (excellent hotel as well).

Based on friends recommendations: Views are fab!, resort is nested quietly and hidden, so tranguil and relaxing. Spa's are a gem.

Try it out and let us know, I might have to fly the wife out when I am west coast for a week of work.

pz390c Platinum

Please take a look at my post before you reserve your room. Good Luck.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...