1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 15, 2010 3:32 AM by techie RSS

No Internet in Cayman

novaguy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Recently returned from a week at the Grand Cayman Marriott.  Stay was fine except for the in room internet.  The room supposedly had wireless access but there was virtually no signal.  Talking to the outsourced help desk was of no avail.

Talking to hotel staff I found out that a number of rooms have virtually no wireless access but guests are put there anyway.  If this had been a one off problem I could understand, but it is borderline fraud no advertise wireless access when you know it wasn't available.

For the record I am a Platinum member.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cayman Islands
  • Re: No Internet in Cayman
    techie Platinum 7 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Certainly that's unacceptable.  I take it  you attempted to change rooms and that didn't work.  I'd like to see a comment by Marriott on this, including when they intend to get it fixed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...