4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2015 6:54 AM by beagle1 RSS

WORST HOTEL...COURTYARD BOSTON DOWNTOWN TREMONT

chinflin Gold
Currently Being Moderated

WE WENT TO BOSTON ON VACATION AND CHOOSE COURTYARD BOSTON DOWNTOWN TREMONT HOTEL ....OUR WORST CHOICE!!!!!!

THE HOTEL IS VERY OLD . THE ROOMS ARE VERY SMALL AND THE WINDOWS ARE VERY SMALL .AFTER CHANGING THREE ROOMS BEAUSE THEY WERE AWFUL , THEY FINALLY GAVE ME "THEIR BEST CHOICE" ...A CORNER ROOM BESIDES THE SERVICE ELEATORS (YOU COULD HEAR ALL THE NOISE ) . IT WAS LONGER THAN THE OTHERS BUT MORE NARROW. IT SEEMED OKAY AT THE BEGINNING UNTIL WE SLEPT THERE ....THE AIR CONDITIONING DID NOT WORK PROPERLY SO WE SWEAT EVERY NIGT AND WHEN I CALLED TO PLEASE CHECK ON IT , YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE THIS:  THEY LEFT A SMALL DESK FAN ON THE ROOM TO IMPROVE THE TEMPERATURE!!!!!!!!   AND THE BATHROOM DID NOT HAVE ANY VENTILATION SYSTEM !!!!!..... AND WHEN WE CHECKED INN I FOUND HAIR IN THE TUB AND THE RESTROOM SO I CALLED HOUSEKEEPING AND THEY CAME WITH A ROLLING MOP JUST TO TAKE IT AWAY SO I ASKED THEM TO PLEASE CLEAN THE ROOM AGAIN!!!

THE STAFF FROM THE BREAKFAST RESTAURANT WAS NOT NICE EITHER!!!

I HAD MY WORST VACATION EVER IN THIS HOTEL !!!!...AND I DID NOT CHANGE JUST BECAUSE THERE WERE NO ROOMS AVAILABLE IN THE AREA FOR THOSE DATES .

THIS HOTELL SHOULD NOT BE A MARRIOT !!!!

• Re: WORST HOTEL...COURTYARD BOSTON DOWNTOWN TREMONT
    app6653 Gold

Stay here all the time.  I like the hotel.  Good price, nice rooms, nothing fancy but very satisfying.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

torres Member

So sorry to hear about your awful stay at the Boston Downtown Marriott hotel. Thanks for your post, I will be sure to not book at this hotel if I am in the downtown area in Boston.  Hopefully you will be compensated for your "not so lovely" stay at this Marriott Hotel. My suggestion, file a complaint.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

winterfamily Platinum

At this hotel right now and you are absolutely right, it's awful! As platinum members we usually sing Marriott's praises but this is unbelievable. Can't believe they put the Marriott name on this hotel, we are stuck here for the next 3 nights and are trying to find ways to keep busy so we don't have to go back to the hotel, how sad is that?

beagle1 Platinum 16 Reviews

Has anyone stayed at the Boston Courtyard downtown recently ?  Our daughter is getting married in Boston, and this was one of the hotels, we were thinking about for guests.  I sure don't want to select this hotel if the reviews are not the best.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...