2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2010 1:03 AM by rovingroberts RSS

Marriott Marina San Diego

rovingroberts Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Yikes! Just checked in this afternoon and went to grab a bite to eat.  Wanted to relax a bit before an event. Pulled back the sheets and found someone's gum stuck in between the sheets, stains, and what looks like a partial footprint. Gross! I've stayed in lots of Marriott hotels from dingy old outdated Fairfield Inns to nice new mega Marriotts.  Never happened upon anything like this. I hope  housekeeping gets here soon. It's been almost 30 mins, and I'd love to get my nap in...Yowser!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Marriott Marina San Diego
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Oh, that is totally gross!

They better clean the entire room while they are there!!!

I thought that property was suppose to be so very nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Marina San Diego
    rovingroberts Platinum 3 Reviews

UPDATE: I  believe the Marriott comped my room for the night. Nice way to make up for the initial nastiness of the room.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...